Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

lolololollo

love the slenderman reference.

The Bully - Vengeance The Bully - Vengeance

yeah I kinda felt embarrassed watching this.

I mean, this was obviously made by some antisocial kid at school, who had a bullying problem. There are to solutions to this.
1. Kick his ass and he will go bully someone else
2. tell on him and get him in trouble

I don't think making violent, invader-zim like, flash animations will solve this problem.

Luis vs. ClockCrew Luis vs. ClockCrew

Strawberry clock is king of the portal.

You can not kill strawberry clock. Luis, you should be ashamed of yourself.

tomato joins tomato joins

Why do people hate the clock crew.

The clock crew is awesome. And they rule newgrounds. Strawberryclock is king of the portal. All you people probably just joined newgrounds and don't know anything. And then find a spammer and flame him. But he is a SPECIAL spammer. Because he is the almighty TOMATO CLOCK!!!!!

PS tomato clock if you read this can you please tell me the name of that meat clock, the cupcake clock, and that spider clock?

The Breakup The Breakup

:) long title

the clock crew is way better than lock legion because all their flashes are funny, and they arent confusing because they dont tell stories of their crazy history. I like clock crew
.and it still says my summary is not long enough wtf

LL - Rewrite LL - Rewrite

screw the lock legion.

I really want to get involved with them, but their history is so goddamn confusing. I dont even know who barely any of these locks are, and the only part I understood was when banana lock took over the lock legion and left that spammer strawberry lock behind.

LL - Save Tonight LL - Save Tonight

....

There is still alot about the lock legion I need to know about. what is the history of it? Wade fulp barely told me anything about it. I know the clock crew started out with a spammer named strawberry clock, but then they formed as a group and began to put in better and better flash submissions, but then there is this...this...lock legion...wtf are they? Not as big as the clock crew, it seems like the opposite. All these submissions are very well done.

Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

God.

This was crazy ninja epic, but talk about the slow moving, unprepared, captain oblivious club! There were parts where the guys would just walk in, and just stare at the bunny, waiting to get their heads sliced in two. And at the beginning, that was pretty hilarious, where the guys would just stare at the floor, and think: "Where did he go?". I did think the rest of it was freaking awesome, though.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

god..

I always love how there is so much stuff going on in the back ground so I have to watch it a whole bunch of times again.

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

cool...

But I think the animation was a little slow...and the voices could have been better. Especially if you had a voice for all the people that could talk..